Historical Practice and the (Digital) Archive
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Loren Moulds, “A Historian in the (Digital) Archive,” talk given at Virginia Consortium of Early Americanists, Richmond, VA, January, 2017.
- Kate Theimer, “A Distinction worth Exploring: “Archives” and “Digital Historical Representations”
- Kate Theimer, “The role of “the professional discipline” in archives and digital archives”
- Paul Halliday, “Authority in the Archives,” Critical Analysis of Law, Vol 110 (2014)
- How is the creation of an archive and methods to access its content a form of scholarly endeavor or intervention?
- How do digital archives differ from traditional archives? How can digital improve access to sources?